Monday, December 6, 2010

Chrishan Ft. Juvi Wayne - Somethin' Like It



I first heard about this artist a couple years ago when he had a song with TI call "U Had it All" and I really liked his song "Bitch Look at Me Know." I really liked the rock aspect in this song so I figured I would post it. I'll also post those other two songs in case you never had the chance to hear this guy. If there is interest I have a few more song by him so just leave a comment and I can post.


Chrishan Ft. Juvi Wayne - Somethin' Like It (Download)


Chrishan Ft. Juvi Wayne - Somethin' Like It by jdr43


Chrishan ft TI- U Had It All


Chrishan - U Had It All (feat. T.I.) by jdr43


Chrishan- Bitch Look at Me Now Pt 2


Chrishan - Bitch Look At Me Now Pt.2 (Feat. Marcel, Young Rocky, Chris King & J Watts) by jdr43